Saturday 2 February 2013

New home!

So good news im finally moving out!!!! My grandads friend had a house that he wanted to put up for rent so we said we would rent it, its a 3 bedroom house and it is huge.....im so happy that Taylor and Lacey will get to have their own rooms and then the main bedroom is bigger enough to split into 2 bedrooms....i love it!!!! We have sorted most of the furniture already so literally we just need to do some painting in the living room and girls bedrooms and get the furniture in the house plus connect the cooker and washing machine so we can actually use them. Also the front door is  super stiff so we getting that sorted through the week. I havent been this happy in ages, finally i can start my own little family. Its so weird to think in the last 8 months i have found the perfect boyfriend i could possibly ask for who has given me a beautiful little girl thats going to be making an appearance in may and now we have our own house.....like everything is just going to perfectly for me right now couldnt ask for a better life!!!! I love the fact we have a huge main bedroom though, ever since i was a little girl i always wanted a big dressing table that i could have all my makeup, perfumes like all that stuff on and me and my bf managed to find a really beautiful one, someone sold us it for £50 but they paid £320 for it i am litrerally so over the moon its beautiful!! I will try get a pic of it because it is to die for im in love :)
So for the living room we have brown leather recliner sofa's (that are so comfy) and a tv that my nanny and grandad gave us, then we got coffee table and tv unit that my bfs mum got us, we  bought a computer desk and chair (only a little desk) from someone that wanted £25 for it so i didnt mind paying that as it looks brand new, and we using the dvd unit i have in my bedroom already as it looks new so thats all our living room sorted we just have to paint and get some new curtains.
The kitchen is quite big so im happy with that, all it needed was a good scrub down so i spent the other day doing that now its spick and span shiny...we bought a washing machine and cooker £150 for both, they are second hand but they are in good condition and work perfectly fine, and then we bought a fridge freezer from this woman and it cost us £60 and its basically brand new so that was a total bargain :) We have been buying all our kitchen bits as we go by like toaster, kettle, microwave, cutlery, dinnerwear ect and we have now got all that so as soon as we move in properly i will be putting all that in the kitchen.
The bathroom is not the best bathroom in the world, its quite small to be honest but cant have everything perfect, and it does need a really good scrub down as well, also needs a new toilet seat which my grandad is sorting for us. But its a good enough bathroom for us so im okaay with all that just need to give it a good clean and then it will look fine.
Our bedroom is amazing it is huge, like seriously i can fit so much in there. We have a double bed that my nanny has given us and my mum and dad are just buying the mattress for us. We have bought our duvet set and covers with pillows and pillow cases so we don't need to worry about them.We have just ordered 2 sets of drawers so we have one each and a 3 door wardrobe and they should be getting delivered Friday. And then obviously i have my dressing table as well. We still need to get bedside tables but i think my mum and dad may be getting them for us.
Lacey's room doesn't really need a lot of done to it because obviously she doesn't live with us, but she is going to be having my single bed i have in my room so it saves us buying her one and it has storage under it as well, then we are going to get her a little set of drawers to have her clothes in, then she will have a toybox in there with all her toys so i can see her room always being quite ummm messy lol :)
Taylors room is slightly smaller than Laceys but there isnt much difference in them, my nanny said she will buy a cotbed after Taylor is born so that helps alot! And then i will be putting my set of drawers in my room now into her room so i can store her clothes but apart from them i dont really need anything else in there until she is a little older so i will worry about other stuff later on in the year :)
And then lastly the garden....well omg!!! It is huge so i cant wait for the summer, Lacey and Taylor will have a garden to play in, and my bf and dad both love gardening so they will be getting stuck in doing that when the weather gets better :)
So we are very lucky really, i just cant wait to actually be moved in! If things go to plan this week we should be moved in by Friday or Saturday but we need to be in there by Feb 11th because we are getting our sky sorted then but we will if all this weeks decorating and moving goes to plan :) Only 14 weeks till my baby girl is due, and only 2 weeks until 4d scan, i cant wait to see my baby girl on a scan again just wanna no she is growing okaay and everything is fine....we did have midwife the other day and im measuring how i should be and got to hear her heartbeat and it sounded fine so she is all good in there but i wanna see it with my own eyes not just hear it.....So busy week ahead of me, moving is so stressful lol :)
Muuuaaahhh.......(xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment