Tuesday 18 December 2012

Its a baby...........

So yesterday i had my scan at 19 weeks 3 days :) Seriously been counting down to the day when i egt to find out what im having and just to make sure my bubba is healthy. And im am very pleased to say im am expecting a beautiful healthy baby girl!!!!! This smile has not left my face since i found out i cant believe i have a baby girl on the way im soooo happy :) The scan was so clear we got to see everything and it was amazing.....she was being a little shy though she kept putting her hands in front of her face but then she moved them and we saw her little nose and then she yawned it was so weird but so cute......we evan saw her give us a little wave!! But she is perfectly healthy and growing the way she should be, all her measurements are how they are meant to be for how far gone i am and she is doing really well so im a very happy and proud mummy to my beautiful little princess :) She has been moving a lot more today and it feels nice noing that my daughter is okaay and moving around like a ninja lol :) We already had names so we could call it by the name straight away and as its a girl we will be calling her Taylor-Lilly Scarlett Wood.....i adore that name and so does my boyfriend and we are just so happy that we have a little girl on the way. I do feel a bit sorry for my boyfriend because he has to put up with 3 girls in his life now as he has me, his daughter and our little one growing away inside me but hes happy whatever. We haven't told anyone yet we are waiting until Christmas day to announce it to everyone....its gonna be like an Christmas surprise to them all which i hope they will all love!!! Straight after the scan yesterday we done a little bit of baby shopping as my nanny was kind enough to give us £200 to go to the baby so we ended up ordering her crib and mattress, and then bought some clothes and other little bits for her like towels, dummies, blankets, a tummy time mat and a few other little bits......then we got a couple more bits today because i couldn't resist lol :) And then on Friday i will get getting a lot more things because i get money money money!! I don't evan care about spending money on my self now it all goes to my little princess and that's probably how its gonna be for the next god nos how many years lol :) So thats all the news so far and i will keep you updated........here is the scan picture it is so clear this time you can see her spine and body and face so well :)

And here are a few of the clothes we have bought her there is so much more though just its all packed away in her drawers now :)

Love my little princess so much....cant wait to meet her :)
Muuuaaahhh.....(xx)

No comments:

Post a Comment