Thursday 20 September 2012

So exicted!!!

Okaay so today i got my letter come through with my dating scan date on it........its on the 8th October at 11.20. I literally cannot wait im so excited its crazy!!! It sucks that i have to wait just over 2 weeks, but this is gonna be one of those situations where its going to go soooo slow because im like mega excited about it!!!!!
My symptoms haven't been to bad lately....apart from i have been sick a few mornings and been feeling really sick constantly. And i have been awfully tired as well, i don't think i have ever been so tired in my life lol :) But the one thing that is really bad at the minute is my mood swings and emotions. I have been getting stressy over every little things and it winds me up that i get so mad all the time. And then i cry at the most pathetic things and i never cry at anything its annoying!!! I just want this first trimester to be over so that i can get back to my bubbly energetic self again...thats if i actually do thought!!! But apart from that everything is going pretty well at the minute now just gotta wait for ages to see my little munchkin!!! <3 xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment